Clusse 0.29e, released 26.9.1995
- Added some validity checks for DX spots, announcements and user
login/logout messages to catch garbled PC messages. PacketCluster
forwards them all without checking the format...
- Optimized links.ini reading & parsing a bit. Saved some code size.
Should also stand some syntax errors better.
- Fixed the SU command. Didn't work on the 0.29d release, though i had
it working before releasing it... whoops! 8-) Also modified the
checking system a bit after some discussion with my math teacher, see
password.ini for details!
- PacketCluster seems to be able to send and receive several PC
messages in one frame. Modified Clusse to accept that and make use
of the feature (by sending several PC messages in one frame, if possible).
- Some other small fixes in the BPQ receive frame function.
- New command NList lists the calls in the node file. The Nodes
command also gets info about a specific node from the file if the node
is not in the node table (try "node (nodecall)").
- You can now (optionally) configure how many DX & WWV spots will Clusse
poll from the neighbour cluster node when linking. Command M in links.ini.
Defaults to 5 & 2, more documentation in links.ini.
- Fixed clusse.ini parsing: the information string can now be empty.
- New color settings in clusse.ini. Perhaps looks a bit better than
before. Comments? If someone has changed them dramatically and has
found a satisfying combination, i'd be pleased to see the values...
- Clusse now warns the ones with the Sysop flag on login, if the amount
of free disk space goes below 512 Kb.
© Heikki Hannikainen <firstname.lastname@example.org>