Free to a good (or bad) home!

From: acierno <iottr.eorwrax@fema.krakow.pl>
Date: Mon Nov 14 2005 - 07:26:10 EET

I have a SUN sparcstation 4 and a 20 that I don't use anymore. I
would HATE to throw them out - but that is where they are headed. The
4 boots up into some version of red hat, the 20 into Debian. They
both seem to boot fine. Only the CPU with related RAM and hard drive
are included (no monitor, keyboard or cords included) They (one or
both) are yours for the cost of shipping- or, if you are in louisiana
you can pick them up!

If interested - please contact me soon!

Mark
N2UEM