Re: [Ham-Linux] ARRL's LoTW with Debian Sarge

From: Robert Wooldridge (fvurgpk@alstom.com.au)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 16:22:04 EEST

    Nate,

    Good work on using Alein. As you can see, Alein does
    a great job of converting the RPM to a deb but you are
    still faced with the library hell of RPM which is
    inherent in that package system.

    For anyone interested in getting started with Debian,
    the Distrowatch web site ran an excellent introduction
    and guide to installing Debian a couple of weeks ago.
    Here's a link:
    http://www.distrowatch.com/dwres.php?resource=review-debian

    =====
    Bob Wooldridge KC0DXF