Re: ARRL's LoTW with Debian Sarge

From: Bob Nielsen (svdjlgn.ltwv@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 06:42:00 EEST

    I installed the beta version in May and went through essentially the
    same process (see my May 16 message to debian-hams).

    I see that source rpms are now available, so it should be relatively
    easy to create a Debian package from scratch. The copyright file says
    "BSD-like", which may not be adequate for inclusion in Debian.

    Bob, N7XY

    -