Re: installing packet

From: w9ya (jnn@serveur-mt.maroctelematique.ma)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 18:46:58 EET

    Actually dependancies in Mandrake are also now taken care of automatically by
    using the urpm_ series of tools. There are also many linux distributions that
    have EXCELLENT dependancy and provides handling these days. This is not to
    take away from Debian and the apt tools. They are also EXCELLENT as well, and
    perhaps more importantly the way the maintainer's system works, problems tend
    to be rapidly taken care of.

    Bob Finch