Linux-Hams archive - May 1997: Bug warning and fix

Bug warning and fix

Mike Bilow ()
Mon, 19 May 97 13:47:00 -0000

Darryl Miles wrote in a message to Mike Bilow:

DM> I'm quite happy to forward you the patches for those other
DM> two problems, but the comments you made during a past UKIP
DM> meeting which went something along the lines of "The Linux
DM> AX.25 kernel hasn't any major bugs, despite what certain
DM> people present think", were really silly and childish.

I think that comment was uncalled for. The Linux AX.25 implementation is more
stable at present than several well known released packet products and at least
one manufacturer's TNC firmware.

-- Mike